“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”
Langtang valley is popular trekking destination in Nepal nearby Kathmandu valley towards northern Nepal- Tibet border. It is short and easy trek in Langtang region offering an exclusive chance to witness magnificent landscapes, valleys. It also offers views of snowy peaks like Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung, Pemthang Ri and Kangchenpo. And green forests along an insight to Local Tamang heritage.
Langtang Valley Trek starts after we drive for around 7 to 8 hours towards Syabru Besi. Further we trek through turbulent of Bhote Koshi and Langtang Khola crossing landslides area and arrive at lama hotel. Slowly the Tibetan lifestyle appears to be visible as we pass Ghoda Tabela and enter beautiful valley of Langtang village. Yaks grazing is seen around the surroundings. Furthermore, the main attraction is Kyangjin Gompa exploration as we visit cheese factory over there along with the spectacular views of Langtang Lirung and other surrounding peaks. Finally, after a full day exploration we trace our steps backwards the same route and return to Kathmandu. Trekking to Langtang valley will involves just 6 days of trekking activity without any risk of altitude sickness. It looks quite alike to Tibetan highlands. Not only topographically but religious and culturally also Tibetan Buddhism influence is seen while embarking for this adventure.
Langtang valley trek is a tea house adventure with full course meals breakfast, lunch and dinner included in the initial cost. Usually the best season is between months of March to May and late September to early December. During this time, the weather remains clear and trip is enjoyed to the fullest. So, if it’s your first time trekking in Nepal then we would highly recommend you to embark for this trip with us for your next holiday vacation.
- Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
- Day 02: Drive to Syabru Bensi (1462 meters) by bus 7 Hrs
- Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500 meters)
- Day 04: Trek to Langtang Village (3307 meters)
- Day05: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa (3798 meters)
- Day 06: Kyanjin Gompa Exploration!Climb Kyangin ri or Cherkuri
- Day 07: Trek back to Lama Hotel
- Day 08: Trek to Syabru Bensi
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 10: Drive to Tribhuwan international airport (TIA) for your home departure!