“Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.”
Ghale Gaun Village Home Stay Trek offers wonderful opportunity to get insights into local Gurung community while contributing to develop and prosper local village tourism. Visit to Ghale Gaun, celebrating their way of life, getting insights into their cultures, traditions and lifestyles; Ghale Gaun Trek also allows us to view magnificent panoramic views of snowcapped mountains making it one of the most popular home stay treks in Nepal.
We start our Home Stay Trek as we drive from Kathmandu to Bimalnagar via Khudi. From Bimalnagar we straight drive to Ghale Gaun passing though beautiful forested land, landscapes and natural sceneries. Initially after arriving at Ghale Gaun, you will be welcomed by locals with garland and red tika. Then we hike to Ghanapokhara for mesmerizing panoramic views of Mt. Annapurna I, Mt. Annapurna II, Mt. Annapurna South, Buddha Himal, Himalchuli, Mt. Manaslu and other neighboring peaks. During the trek, we will be staying at typical local Gurung houses made by stones and get to know about their local cultures and lifestyles. Cultural dances, songs will also be performed while local Gurung cuisines on offer. You will be treated like their own family in Ghale Gaun.
Join Ghale Gaun Village Home Stay Trek with us for professional arrangements and services.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,338 m/4,390 ft)
- Day 02: Kathmandu (1,338 m/4,390 ft): Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
- Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Bimalnagar via Khudi (790m) -6 to 7 hours drive.
- Day 04: Trek Khudi to Ghalegaun (1800m) -4 to 5 hours walk
- Day 05: Ghalegaun exploration day
- Day 05: Drive from Ghale Gaun to Kathmandu
- Day 06: Drop to Airport and Kathmandu departure