“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is an exceptional Himalayan trek which takes you on a once in a lifetime journey inside the magnificent Annapurna region within a couple of weeks. You can explore naturally affluent Pokhara valley, watch the charismatic sunrise views over the snowcapped Himalayas from Poon hill & even gain a deep insight to local Magar and Gurung cultures. Moreover, this trek lets you get lost in the mystical foothills of world’s tenth highest Himalayan peak and reach the glorious Annapurna Base Camp.
Starting with a sightseeing tour around the UNESCO World Heritage sites around the capital city of Kathmandu, you get to explore many iconic temples, monasteries and stupas which are enriched with immense history and values of Nepalese people. After exploring the Kathmandu valley, we are planned to take drive towards the scenic lake city of Pokhara where you can have a glance at the revered Mt. Machapuchare while boating on the tranquil waters of Phewa Lake. With all the positive energy, we now initiate our trekking with a short drive to Nayapul and start trekking towards Tikhedhunga through scenic waterfalls and valleys. Trekking further through streams, dense forests & suspension bridges, we can witness the spectacular natural scenery, chirping birds, floras and faunas. Upon arriving at Ghorepani, an early morning Poon hill hike awaits us the next day which allows us to capture the best panoramic sunrise views over the Annapurna Himalayan range, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machapuchare and other surrounding peaks. Moving on, our trek follows a trail filled with beautiful rhododendron forests, gorges, valleys and small settlements. We even go past the enchanting Machapuchare Base Camp and make our way towards the base camp of Mt. Annapurna (8,091m). So, as you arrive at the flamboyant ABC, you’re bound to be fascinated by the surrounding grand Himalayas which shall exceed all your imagination & expectations. Now we begin tracing our steps back down towards Jhinudanda, Nayapul and Pokhara for a return to Kathmandu city where we conclude our trek.
There should not be an issue regarding altitude during our ABC trek as it is a moderate walk inside Annapurna region without involvement of crossing through high passes. All the trekking enthusiasts with average fitness level are welcomed to do this trek. We also suggest March to May & September to November as the best trekking seasons for this trek, however it can also be done throughout the entire year.
Contact us to join this spell-binding trek to the Annapurna Base Camp and make your holiday a memorable one with us.
- Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m) 6 hrs Overnight at hotel,(Breakfast, Included)
- Day 03: The Scenic Drive to Nayapul 1.5 Hrs Birethanti – Ulleri (2070m) 5 Hrs. Overnight at Guest House.
- Day 04: Ulleri – Ghorepani (2850m) 5 Hrs. Overnight at Guest House.
- Day 05: Hiking -Poonhill & trek to Tadapani (2500m.) 6 Hrs.Overnight at Guest House.
- Day 06: Tadapani – Chomorung (2020m) 5 Hrs. Overnight at Guest House.
- Day 07: Chomorung – Dovan (2600m) 5 Hrs. Overnight at Guest House.
- Day 08: Dovan – Deurali (3200m) 4 Hrs. Overnight at Guest House.
- Day 09: Deurali – Annapurna Base Camp (4210m) 5 Hrs. Overnight at Guest House.
- Day 10: Explore the hidden Valley in the morning and trek back Bamboo. Overnight at Guest House
- Day 11: Trek to Jhinu Danda (hot spring). Enjoy the evening at hot spring. Overnight at Guest House
- Day 12: Trek to Pothana via Landruk. Overnight at Guest House
- Day 13: Trek to Phedi and drive to Pokhara. Overnight Hotel.
- Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel
- Day 15: Transfer to Airport for your onward Journey. Farewell!